It’s been an interesting month. The relationship with the new AA Divers owners is very much a work in progress.
Brownie is now working on the beach as Beach Attendant to help build a kitty for our planned May Haul out.
Boat projects are mostly in the acquisition mode – that is acquiring all the parts/ pieces/ knowledge to do them.
Planned projects include:
- Pressure switches for the fresh water and salt water wash pumps – need a trip to Home Depot at some point!
- Propane to Electric Conversion for the galley – this is a more long term project but we really want to do it!
- Lower Rudder Bearing – we understand this a bit better and will be ordering the parts in the coming months
- Keel cooler for the freezer – yup gotta order that part…
- RO Membranes for the water maker need to be replaced…